Monday, January 2, 2012

Vacations Post 2

 At last! It was the 25th of December and as everybody knows, it is Christmas. I got many gifts and got to share happiness with my loved ones and family. Christmas Eve was very tiring because I usually have to go to 3 or 4 dinners that night...  The only thing I really wanted on Christmas Eve was to go back home and wait untill the morning were I would be able to open all the gifts that layed under the Christmas Tree. All through the days between Christmas and New Year I slept and went to the movies as usual... On the 29th I left to Bocas del Toro, I am highly motivated to say that it was a really decent and fun place to be at, there were so many things to do; among the things I did at Bocas del Toro, were Surfing, Diving, Swimming, and just simply having a good time. On the 31st there were many many fireworks bursting in the nightsky, they were very shiny and loud as well. 2012, it's a whole new year now, I'm expecting for good things to happen this year and I have high hopes that it'll be the best so far. Nothing much else has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment