Monday, March 5, 2012

The Secret Life of Bees Letter


Dear Rosaleen,

               Hello Rosaleen, this is Lily Owens... How have you been? I'm at Tiburon but I went to visit you and you weren't there! I really have to tell you that I miss you.
              
               Anyway, you won't believe what happened today, it's bizarre! Zach wants to get and he proposed today. He lionizes me now and he's always been meticulous now that he proposed, it’s only been a day and he already has me in shackles! Even though I knew it was imminent, I couldn't apprehend the fact that I was his fiancé now; I'm so excited that he asked my heads in total anarchy... I can't focus on anything other than the sweltering weather that has been present these days.
              
               Well, enough about me. We have to get together some day; I haven't seen you since the year T. Ray came to get me at the Boatwright House. I arraign that we get together and have lunch some day, write to me as soon as you get this.

                                                                                         Yours,
                                                                                          Lily Owens

No comments:

Post a Comment