Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fart...

          It happens every time! But I do admit that it is my fault why… Every time it smells bad or nasty the blame is on me (it is not a surprise anymore though, I just act like it wasn’t me). Any time that my family and I are in the car or in an elevator (or any other enclosed area) the urge comes to me! Maybe there’s something wrong with my body or maybe it’s just the food I eat… but they smell horrible I have to say.

This once when we were in the car on a Sunday evening coming back from a restaurant (that I don’t remember the name of) the urge to fart was so strong that I couldn’t hold it for more than 2 minutes or so… when I couldn’t keep it for much longer I decided to let it out slow so it wouldn’t make any noise and I could blame it on the bay that smells really bad too (we were driving at the Cinta Costera on the moment). As I did so, my parents knew exactly what had happened and who had done it, they always know when I fart… they also blame it on me when I don’t actually fart.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA Francisco! you killed me! Nasty story, but very funny. awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your confession was good and funny at the same, I liked.

    ReplyDelete